12.10.2012

a couple of fun things

Two weeks 'til Christmas. Can you believe it?! I have so many items on my to-do list that need to quickly turn to "to-dones"...hoping for a Christmas miracle. :)

Real quick...wanted to share two fun things!

1. Linda and Mary Dawn have put together a fantastic "Christmas-travaganza" feature over at A Blog Named Hero this year, inviting guests to share holiday projects each day. It's been AMAZING. And on Thursday I got to share a little something over there. A peek is shown below but you'll have to click over to A Blog Named Hero for the whole kit and caboodle and step-by-step photos. These are so easy to create! Kids can help too.


2. It's new catalog time at Hero Arts!! I'll be blog hopping along with 22 other crafty peeps this Friday, December 14th for the 2013 Catalog Blog Hop. This event has become an annual tradition where you get to see lots of the new 2013 stamps in action. I have a hand in organizing this and can't wait to see what everyone's created! It all starts at 10am Eastern time on the Hero Arts blog. Hope to see you on Friday!

Until then, take care and be merry. Happy holidays!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Subsequently аfter reading a number of the blog articles on your ρage (fоr аlmost 4), hrs I
сandidly liκe your approaсh to running a blog.
I bοokmarked it as well so that I can keep up with it
conѕistently. Βe sure to visіt my
ωeb sitе tοo аnd tell me hοω yοu feel.


My sіte first-degree

Anonymous said...

Rаn across your blog using http://tamіhartlеy.
blogspot.com/. How diԁ ρersonаlly get listеd on http://tamihаrtley.
blοgspot.сom/? I've been intending to for some time but I can't quite make it.
Τhankѕ

My website ... modded xbox 360 controller